18 very high detailed Bonded Metal Style – six types of metal texture arranged in three categories: glossy, sharp and rusty. These styles don’t need multiple layers to work, they work individually. Works great for Text, Icons and Buttons. The metal textures are high resolution tileable patterns so you can cover everything the extent that you want.
This set of styles allows you to make awesome presentations of your works. It can be mobile app, website, icons, prints, fonts and etc. Usage of this set of styles is very easy. You can build a presentation of your works easily in a few minutes without any problems. The effects can easily be modified and customized.
- Tileable patterns for metal textures
- All styles are made of 1 layer only
- Applicable with just one click
- Unique look and clean design
- Can be used anywhere
- ASL file with 18 Bonded Metal Style.
- PSD file (1988×16351 px, 300 dpi) with the 18 Bonded Metal Styles layered to create the metal text effects depicted.
To add the style pack, make double click in the bonded-metal-style.asl file and go to the “styles palette” in Photoshop. To apply the styles, just select the layer or text to use and make click one of the 18 styles on the “styles palette”. For best results please remember to resize document with “Scale Styles” checked (best for resize up).
The fonts from images are not included, are used for illustration only. The text layers are rasterized.